Trip to Upper Mustang is allowed only if the group size is minimum of 2 people (Foreign
nationality) that mean 1 person can’t get Upper Mustang Permit.
2 Mountain Flight Pokhara to Jomsom and to Pokhara.
Chance to meet your god child in the Nepal Himalaya and their culture and lifestyle.
This trip is once in a lifetime journey to explore the hidden Tibetan culture, ancient untouched Buddhist monasteries, amazing historical caves, incredible geographical scenery, crystal clear
mountain views, and Rain shadow area like Tibet.
Mustang is restricted trekking area of Nepal and need special permit to trek
Upper mustang is one of best trekking experience of centuries old monasteries, landscape, geographical trekking area named as district far behind Mountains
Lo-manthang is capital of mustang and mustang have own king (but he passed the last year.)
Fascinating flight experience from Pokhara to Jomsom via Annapura Range Himalaya.
Trekking in tea house lodges and Tent depends on availability.
Mustang is one of most popular trekking route of Nepal its rich cultural heritages, traditions,
people, religions and old centuries monasteries and settlements.
Experience of Jeep drive in Himalaya.
1. Drive to Pokhara (900m)by Private vehicle
2. Flight to Jomsom 25min.. (2720m / 8921 ft.)
3. Acclimatization and visit Kurtsab Ternga Monastery.
4. Drive to Samar. (3660m /12005 ft.)
5. Drive to Lo- Gyakar (3950m / 12,956 ft) Place of Guru Rinpoche. (The first Gompa in Nepal)
6. Drive to Lo-manthang (3810m / 12,497 ft),
7. Lo-Manthang to Chhoser /Lo-Garphuk.(3920m)
8. Lo- Garphuk .
9. Lo- Garphuk.
10. Drive to Samar
11. Samar to Jomsom
12. Jomsom- Pokhara
13. Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Upper Mustang Special Permit. (Cost USD 500 per person)
- Airport Transfer
- Two Night Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Hotel Accommodation in Pokhara.
- Local Lodge and Guest Houses during the tour in Mustang
- Annapurna Conservation entry fee.
- All Necessary Travel Documents
- Overland vehicle from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Overland Jeep Transportation in Mustang
- Domestic Flight from Pokhara to Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Experienced Sherpa Guide and tour guide (Amchi Anna E. Bach)
- Supporting Sherpa Staff
- Insurance for the Sherpa Supporting Staff
- Travel luggage for Trekking
- Truck /Mules/Porter to carry your luggage.
- High Altitude Tibetan herbal pills
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea Coffee, Himalayan Herbal Tea
Cost not included:
- International flight.
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Bar Bills such as soft drinks or Alcoholic drinks
- Laundry or personal expenses like battery charges phone calls, unforeseen cost due to
landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Urgent Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter
- Accommodation and food in Kathmandu after 2 Nights. (But we help you to arrange and
booking ) We have also small cozy Accommodation Sherpa Home Stay Near To
Swoyambhu Stupa . You can see. www.sherpahomeswoyambhu.com
- Small day pack bag
- Water Bottle (make sure that you can put boiled water)
- Trekking stick
- Down Jacket & fleece jacket
- Trekking Trouser & inner warm and comfortable trouser.
- Warm and light cloth
- Rain coat
- Trekking boots & Trekking Shocks
- Sun Glass/Cream/Sun protection
- Headlight/ Torch Light
- Warm hat and cap
- Scarf or buff to protect from the wind for your throat.
- Sleeping Bag (-20 degree) (if you like we can help you to buy in Kathmandu; it is
cheaper in Kathmandu than in Europe).
- Lock to lock small plastic bag to protect your mobile, camera, memory card, passport and
valuable goods from the water and dust.
- Basic first aid kit.
Our Fixed Departure
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Status||Book here|