Upper Dolpa Trekking
Dolpa lies at the remote trans-Himalayan area of northwestern Nepal. The highest settlements of nomadic villager on Earth, The Phoksundo Lake, magnificient turqouise water body the myths of Guru Rinpoche and other Buddhist scholars, also the Bon religion in Buddhism can be realized in this region.
Enthralling culture of Tibetans living outside Tibet and magnificence of landscapes, Himalayan panorama, ancient monasteries, holy places for Buddhism followers , Crystal Mountain, Crystal Monastery , amazing landscape , glacier ,
Habitant of snow leopard, blue ship, Himalayan Black bear, Tibetan ship are the main attraction of Dolpa. Dolpa is one of the remote Himalaya regions of Nepal, Very far from the Cities of Nepal.
No Transportation accessibility, the settlement from one village to next village are of about 6-10 hours to 2 to 3 days walking distance, so for 24 days we have to be fully organized for Sleeping Tent, Food, Kitchen staff, kitchen utensil, Toilet tent and supporting staff from Kathmandu. Well experienced English Speaking Sherpa Guide and helper will lead the group during the trekking in High Himalaya. Trekking cook man: Has a experienced the hygienic meal and appropriate for the trekkers.
High Altitude: we provide Himalayan / Tibetan Herbal pills are provided in case Of need. But not that much worry because of enough vegetation for Oxygen.
- Flight Kathmandu to Nepalganj approx 1 hour and overnight in Hotel
- Fly 45 min Nepalgunj to Juphal (2,320m) and Trek to Dunai (2,850m).)
- Trek from Dunai to Ankhe (2,896m)
- Trek from Ankhe to Sulighat (3,500m.)
- Trek from Sulighat to Phoksundo Lake (3,500m)
- Rest Day at Phoksundo Lake
- Trek from Phoksundo Lake to Phoksundo Khola
- Trek to Phoksundo Bhanjyang.
- Trek to Shey Gompa (4,500m) via Kang-La pass (5,360m,)
- Rest day at Shey Gompa Explore the Crystal Monastery
- Trek from Shey Gompa to Namduna (4,800m.) Gaun via Saldang La (5,200m.)
- Trek from Namduna to Saldang (3,620m)
- Trek from Saldang to Yangze Gompa (4,960m)
- Trek from Yangze to Sibu (4,560m)
- Trek from Sibu to Jeng-la Phedi (4,900m)
- Trek Jeng-la to Tokyu Gaon (4,200m). Via Jeng la (5,090m)
- Trek from Tokyu Gaun to Dho Tarap (4,040m)
- Trek from Dho Tarap to Tarap Khola (Kamakharka) (3,800m)
- Trek from Tarap Khola to Khanigaon ((3,150m)
- Trek from Khanigaun to Tarakot ((2,537m)
- Trek from Tarakot to Dunai (2,140m)
- Trek from Dunai to Jhuphal
- Fly from Juphal to Nepalgunj to Kathmandu.
– Sun hat or scarf of Buff
– Warm fleece hat
– Sun cream
– Under Garments
– Hiking Trouser
– Lightweight cotton long pants
– Thin, lightweight inner socks
– Thick, warm wool hiking socks
– Hiking boots
– Camp shoes (sport shoe /or sandals)
– Light and expedition weight thermal tops
– Fleece jacket or pullover
– Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
– Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
– Down vest and/or jacket
– Lightweight warm gloves with a waterproof shell outer
– Sleeping bag rated to – 20 degree.
– Headlamp, and batteries
– Basic First Aid Kit
– Large plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside bag
– Day pack (approximately 25 to 35 liter)
– Trekking Stick,
– Rain coat
– Note Book/pen
Our Fixed Departure
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Status||Book here|