Sherpa Cultural Tour
Day 01. Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02. Preparation and sightseeing
Day 03. Drive to Khiji Phalate with Jeep, 10 hour. (2000m) (Local Market) Wednesday is weekly market
Day 04. Trek to Ripal (2600m) over the local villages
Day 05. Explore the Sherpa village; observe the real life of Local villager.
Day 06. Rest day
Day 07. Trek to Dhupi surke / Kilkhording (2900m) over the Ramding hill (3000m) view the Everest Himalayan range, Kilkhording Monastery the popular monastery . We can see around 100 with very old traditional meditation cottage .
Day 08: Visit the local Sherpa Village, Monastery,
Day 09: Explore mountain range from Demba Hill
Day 10: Trek to Pikey (4000m).
Day 11: Early morning hike 30 min hiking and sunset view over Mt’Everest, and other many mountains,and trek to Japre (2800m) visit monastery and stupas
Day 12: Trek to Dhap and overnight
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Tent and Local lodges depending on availability
- Meal, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.Tea coffee,Herbal Tea,Hot Water
- Overland Transportation
- Domestic flight from Phaplu to Kathmandu.
- Trekking Permit and travel document
- Tour and Mountain Sherpa guide and Supporting Staff
- Sleeping Mattress
- Sleeping Tents
- Sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley (Kathmandu Durbar Square,Mahakala Temple,Boudha
Stupa, Swoyambhu Stupa Tilopa and Naropa Cave near to Pashupati Nath Temple.
- Insurance for the Supporting Staff.
- Trekking Bag
- Porter / Mules to carry your luggage
- High altitude Tibetan Herbal Pills.
- Bar bills
- Emergencies rescue charge
- Personal expenses
- Extra Accommodation in Kathmandu if more than the days mentioned above.
- Entrance fee during Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Sleeping Bag
- Visa Fee.
– Sun hat or scarf of Buff
– Warm fleece hat
– Sun cream
– Under Garments
– Hiking Trouser
– Lightweight cotton long pants
– Thin, lightweight inner socks
– Thick, warm wool hiking socks
– Hiking boots
– Camp shoes (sport shoe /or sandals)
– Light and expedition weight thermal tops
– Fleece jacket or pullover
– Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
– Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
– Down vest and/or jacket
– Lightweight warm gloves with a waterproof shell outer
– Sleeping bag rated to – 20 degree.
– Headlamp, and batteries
– Basic First Aid Kit
– Large plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside bag
– Day pack (approximately 25 to 35 liter)
– Trekking Stick,
– Rain coat
– Note Book/pen
Our Fixed Departure
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Status||Book here|