Nepal Pilgrimage 2019
Nepal Pilgrimage tour guided by Amchi Anna . Bach from Germany to the most important Buddhist sites in Nepal.
- Lumbini :- Birth place of Buddha Shakya Muni ,
- Kapilavastu :- Ancient city, the capital of Shakya Palace of Buddha and King Suddhodana , and place where Buddha spend his childhood.
- Tilaurakot : – Birth place of first, second and forth Buddha.and
- Ramagrama stupa :- To this day, Ramagrama stupa remains the only intact and original stupa containing relics of Lord Buddha
- Place of Guru Rinpoche, Dolma/Tara place/Bajra Yogini, Manju Shree ,Mahakala and many more.
- Chitwan National Park.
- 09th Feb – Arrival in Kathmandu
- 10th Feb – Half day rest and preparation and Sightseeing to Swoyambhu Stupa , Kathmandu Durbar Square , Mahakala Temple, Bazra Yogini Temple / Dorje Phamo and White Tara place.
- 11th Feb – Drive to Chitawan National Park through the Trishuli River and over night in Resort.(5-6 hour drive)
- 12th Feb -Explore wild life, Jungle drive, Canoe, jungle activity and cultural program Overnight in Resort.
- 13th Feb – Drive to Lumbini and over night at Hotel.(4-5 Hours.)
- 14th Feb – Visit Birth place of Shakya Muni Buddha, meditation and visit holy sites of Buddha. Overnight Lumbini
- 15th Feb – Drive to Kapila Bastu (1 hour drive) the home town and king palace of Buddhas parents and the Historical sites related to Buddha’s Life, Tilaura Kot, Kudhan , Gotihawa, Niglihawa , Sagarhawa , Arura Kot ,(The holy and historical sites all bearing significance to the life , enlighten and death of Buddha. ( 1st ,2nd and 4th Buddha) Overnight Lumbini.
- 16th Feb – Visit Rama Grama Stupa. (1-2 hours drive) One of the secret Stupa with the relic of Buddha Shakyamuni. Overnight Lumbini.
- 17th Feb – Flight Back to Kathmandu. From Gautam Buddha Airport .(45 min)
- 18th Feb – Personal free day.
- 19th Feb – Drive to Pharping visit Guru Rinpoche Cave, Dolma Rangjyin (Natural appeared Green tara monastery), Bazra yogini and Manjushree cave and visit Boudha Stupa .
- 20th Feb – Departure from Kathmandu.
- Airport Pickup and drop
- Accommodation in Luxury Hotel on Twin sharing Basis.
- Meal on full board basis, Breakfast Lunch and Dinner, Tea coffee.
- All overland Private luxury Transportation.
- Tour guide and supporting staff
- All necessary travel documents
- Entrance fees
Cost Not Included.
- Expenses of persona nature.
- Bar bills such as, Espresso coffee, Beer, wine, coke etc.
- Tips compulsory
Our Fixed Departure
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Status||Book here|
|9th Feb 2019||20 Feb 2019||Available|