Lhasa city tour
Lhasa 4 Days Tour to explore the amazing Tibetan architecture and historical sites like the Potala palace, the most sacred and important temple site like Jokhang temple, see how strong the Buddhism influence over the Tibetan lives by going Kora (circling with pilgrims and locals )and shopping with local businessmen around Bakor area and local market.
Day 01:- Kathmandu (1,300m) – Lhasa (3,650m)
Departure Transport to Tribhuban Airport and Trans – Himalayan flight to Tibet (Gongaar airport) (1hr.) Drive to Lhasa (1hr.) – Full rest for acclimatization – O/N Hotel.
Day 02/03:- In Lhasa: Full Day Sightseeing Tour In Lhasa
Visit Potala Palace, Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery, Jokhang Temple & Barkhor Bazaar – O/N at Kyichu Hotel.
Day 04: Lhasa to Kathmandu
After breakfast, Drive to Gonggar airport and flight back to Kathmandu.
- Private Transportation.
- Accommodation on Single room basis
- All necessary Tibet Travel
- English speaking Tibetan Guide
- All Sightseeing and Entrance fee as per the itinerary.
- Meal plan on B/B Basis
- Tibet Visa Arrangement
- Airport Transfer
Cost Doesn’t Included
- Lunch and Dinner
- Insurance of any kind.
- Personal expenses such as drinks and tips
- Warm / down Jacket, and gore Tex jacket /Warm and comfortable cloths,
- Wind proof jacket , long fleece ,comfortable trousers, Sport Shoe, warm socks, globes,
- Comfortable T-shrts, , warm pullover , sun glass, sun cream,
Our Fixed Departure
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Status||Book here|