Langtang Valley Trekking
The Langtang region is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Nepal ,Langtang is the nearest trekking destination from Kathmandu connected by road transport.
Amazing and stunning landscapes and authentic Tamang culture with heartwarming hospitality in a cute homestay and lodges.
In 2015 massive earthquake made tourism of Langtang upside down and took a life of thousands of people, now slowly since 2018 most of the villages and trekking routes are came back to normal.
The highlights of this trek are magnificent forests, the high alpine meadows and yak pastures (Himalayan animal) around Kyangjin Gompa (Buddhist monastery). 360-degree views of the Himalayan Mountains are truly spectacular from Kyanzjin Ri.
Day 01. Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02.Explore Kathmandu
Day 03.Kathmandu to Syabru Besi 800 m.
Day 04.Trek to Lama Hotel 2,470 m.
Day 05.Trek to Mundu 2,470 m.
Day 06.Trek to Kyangjin 3,800 m.
Day 07.Ascend Kjangjin Ri or explore Kyangjin 4,773 m.
Day 08.Trek to Lama Hotel 2470m
Day 09.Trek to Syabru Besi 800 m
Day 10.Drive to Kathmandu
Airport Transfer arrival and departure
Accommodation Hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast
Accommodation on Lodge and guest houses during the Trekking
Meal :- Breakfast. Lunch and Dinner
Drink :- Tea, Coffee, Hot water
Experienced Sherpa guide and porter
Langtang National Park entrance ticket
Trekking permit and necessary documents
Insurance for supporting staff
Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
Tips for the supporting staffs
– Sun hat or scarf of Buff
– Warm fleece hat
– Sun cream
– Under Garments
– Hiking Trouser
– Lightweight cotton long pants
– Thin, lightweight inner socks
– Thick, warm wool hiking socks
– Hiking boots
– Camp shoes (sport shoe /or sandals)
– Light and expedition weight thermal tops
– Fleece jacket or pullover
– Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
– Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
– Down vest and/or jacket
– Lightweight warm gloves with a waterproof shell outer
– Sleeping bag rated to – 20 degree.
– Headlamp, and batteries
– Basic First Aid Kit
– Large plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside bag
– Day pack (approximately 25 to 35 liter)
– Trekking Stick,
– Rain coat
– Note Book/pen
Our Fixed Departure
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Status||Book here|