GOKYO LAKE TREKKING
The Gokyo Lakes region at the head of the Dudh Kosi Valley provides a great alternative to the popular Everest Base Camp trek. It is a more tranquil trek through the Sherpa heartland that affords ample time for acclimatization with opportunities to savor mountain panoramas from our private permanent campsites. The highlight of the trek is our ascent of Gokyo Ri. From the summit at over 5000m we gain superb views of Everest as well as the 8000m. peaks of Lhotse, Makalu and Cho Oyu in Tibet. Many trekkers will argue that this is one of the finest views in the Himalaya, with the awesome bulk of Everest dominating the skyline. Late afternoon is a fine time to make the climb above the shimmering lakes to capture an unforgettable sunset.
Above cost include:
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in three star hotel.
- Experience guide for tour and trekking.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or Trekking Permit whatever needed.
- Full insurance for major staff during the trekking.
- Full board meals on trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- All Domestic flight tickets and airport tax.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- Assistance guide and porters.
- Trekking Map
Cost does not include:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All hard drinks
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Personal expenses like hot shower
- Battery charge
- Personal equipment
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make plan to visit Nepal, please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. One more, while you start your trekking / travel, you would better to leave at hotel your city clothes and any kind of things what every you don’t need then you should back after your trekking and travel. Please let’s see more what about necessaries to travel.
Trekking boots / shoes
Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
Socks , normally 4 / 5 spare
Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
Waterproof and windproof jackets
T - shirt preferably quick dry
Gloves 2 pair
Day pack / rucksack
Sleeping bag ( If you have )
Torch light with rechargeable batteries
Personal medicine or first aid
Towel 2 piece
Lib guard (balm)
Water bottle or camel bag
Money belt + padlocks
Passport + visa copy xxx
Passport size of photos
Insurance policy copy
Please write in email for more details information ………………
Our Fixed Departure
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Status||Book here|