Dhampus Trek is short and sweet trek in Annapurna Region . The trekking trail trail through Kande to Dhampus, Aistrilian Camp and sun rise view from Dhampus will make you feel like you really did trekking of entire Annapurna Region.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara about 6-7 hours. overnight at hotel in Lake side.
Day 03 : Drive to Kande and trek (approx 4 Hours) to Dhampus via Australian Camp.
Day 04: Early morning Sunrise view over the Annapurna Himalaya and drive to Pokhara .
Day 05: Drive or Flight to Kathmandu and Overnight
- All airport transfer
- Overland tourist bus or flight ticket to Pokhara.
- Accommodation in Hotel in Kathmandu- Pokhara- and Dhampus.
- All ground transportation during the tour
- Tour Guide
- Meal Breakfast and Dinner
- Trekking permit and Annapurna Conservation entrance ticket
- Personal expenses
- Bar bills
Our Fixed Departure
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Status||Book here|