Mt. Kailash Pilgrimage
Buddhists believe that Mount Kailash is the home of the Buddha Cakrasaṃvara (also known as Demchok), who represents supreme bliss.There are numerous sites in the Mt’ Kailash region associated with Milarepa and Padmasambhava (Guru Rinpoche), Guru Rinpoche with the tantric practices around Mt’ Kilash around Tibet are credited and established Buddhism in Tibet.The journey to Mt. Kailash (Kang Rinpoche) is an important pilgrimage for Buddhists and Hindus over the centuries. It is a wrathful manifestation of the Buddha in Addition to Jains and also to. It is believed that one circuit of the sacred Mt. Kailash Kora / Circle Walking around the Kailash (54 km/32-mile) wipes out the negative karma and obstacles of once lifetime.
Day 01: Kathmandu (1,300m) – Lhasa (3,650m): flight from Katathmandu Tribhuban Airport and Trans – Himalayan flight to Tibet (Gongaar airport) (1hr.) Drive to Lhasa (1hr.) – Full rest for acclimatization – O/N at Hotel.
Day 02-04: In Lhasa: Three Full Days Sightseeing Tour In Lhasa Visit Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple & Barkhor Bazaar, Samya Monastery , and Yuthik
yonten Gonpa. O/N at Hotel.
Day 05 : Lhasa – Gyantse (3950m) -Shigatse
Drive to Gyantse via Yamadroke Lake and high passes: Kora LA (5,010m) & Kamba La (4,794m) – Sight-seeing in Gyantse including Pholkor & Kumbum Monastery. PM: scenic drive to Xigatse(1.5hrs) through the typical Tibetan Countryside – Hotel.
Day 06: Xigatse – Saga (4400m) AM: Visit Panchen Lama’s Tashilhumpu Monastery. Continue
journey to Xegar crossing over Gyatchula (a pass of 5,200m) – then drive Saga (4,600m) 280km.
O/N at Hotel.
Day 07: Saga – Manasarovar (4550m) 460km – O/N Guest House visit Chhu Gompa .
Day 08: Explore Lake Manasarover , Drive to Darchen (4,660m) 53km. O/N at Hotel.
Day 09: Drive 30 Min to Darboche and Kora starts here so we walk by feet about 18 KM to Dira
Phuk (4800m) O/N At Lodge.
Day 10: Derapuk to Zutulpuk (4750m) Via Dolmala Pass (5634m) 19km. O/N At Lodge.
Day 11: Zutul Phuk – Darchen (14km) – drive to New Dongba (4,430m) 60km. O/N Guest House.
Day 12: Drive to Saga O/N Hotel.
Day 13: Saga to Sigatse O/N Hotel.
DAY 14: Sigatse to Lhasa O/N Hotel.
Day 15 : Flight back to Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel up to Darchen and From Darchen.
- Guest house, Lodge accommodation in during Kora, in Dera Phuk, Zudul Phuk.
- Private Transportation by Jeep van or mini bus as per group size.
- All necessary Tibet Travel and Trekking permits and China Visa.
- English speaking Tibetan Guide from Tibet and Experienced Sherpa’s from Nepal.
- Meal – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Drinks – tea, coffee, herbal tea, hot water, mineral water.
- All sightseeing and entrance fees.
- Airport transfer
- Porter/Yak to carry your Luggage.
- Portable Oxygen cylinders for emergency use.
- High Altitude Chemical Medicine, Diamox and Tibetan herbal pills
- Duffel bag to pack your things.
Cost not includes:
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Personal Horse during Kailash Khora if needed.
- Personal expenses , and alcohol
- Tips mandatory (Support staff, Driver and Guide.).
- Any Additional cost due to Nature calamity and Unforeseen Circumstances and Political unrest etc