5 Days Bhutan Tour
DAY 01: KATHMANDU – PARO .
Flight from Kathmandu to paro approx. 1.30 hrs and drive to Thimphu. Visit Buddha point, memorable choden and you stroll around the city in the evening if time is permitted. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: THIMPHU – PUNAKHA
Morning sightseeing tour of Traditional School of arts & crafts and Tashicho Dzong, and Mini zoo then Drive to Punakha to visiting the Punakha dzong the second oldest in the bhutan1637 in middle of the Male and female river by the spritual leader Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, Visit Chime Lhakhang O/N at Hotel.
DAY 03: PUNAKHA – WANGDUE– PARO
After Breakfast, Visit Chime Lhakhang and Punakha valley then you will drive back to Thimphu Via Douchula Pass continue drive to Paro O/N at Hotel.
DAY 04: PARO
After Breakfast, Hike to Tiger nest hike aprox 4 hours. After the hike you may Kichu Lhakhang, National Museum and farm house. O/N at Hotel.
DAY 05: PARO DEPARTURE
Early morning drive to airport and fly to Kathmandu or onward your destination.
- Private transportation.
- All necessary travel permits
- English speaking local guide.
- Accommodation on single/twin room basis.
- Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Meal plan: Full Board Basis
- Insurance of any kind.
- Additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstance
- Personal expenses such as drink, guide tips & etc.