4 Days Bhutan Tour
Day 01.Kathmandu – Paro(Bhutan)
Flight approx 1.30 Hrs. from Kathmandu to Paro and drive to Thimphu , Overnight at Hotel
Day 02.Thimphu Full day sightseeing in Thimphu.
Visit Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Indigenous Hospital, Textile Museum, and Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts and Tashicho Dzong. Upon available time, you will also visit Zangdopelri temple, paper factory and other sights. Overnight at Hotel
Day 03. Thimphu – Paro . After breakfast, drive back to Paro. In Paro visit Tiger’s Nest Monastery (Taktsang) and Farm House, National Museum and Local Market Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04. Paro – Kathmandu Flight After breakfast, drive to Airport and flight to Kathmandu or your onward destination.
- Private transportation.
- All necessary travel permits
- English speaking local guide.
- Accommodation on twin room basis.
- Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Meal plan: Full Board Basis
- Insurance of any kind.
- Additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstance
- Personal expenses such as drink, guide tips & etc.