NEPAL PILGRIMAGE 2018
- Visit Lumbini the Birth Place of Buddha Shakyamuni, – The birthe place of 1st Buddha Krachuchanda and The – 2nd Buddha Kanakamuni. – Maya Devi Temple: – the temple of Buddhas mother. Kapila Bastu :- the home town of Buddha Shakya Muni .
- Tilaura Kot, Kudhan , Gotihawa, Niglihawa , Sagarhawa , Arura Kot , Devdaha, Ramagrama (The holy and historical sites all bearing significance to the life , enlightment and death of Buddha. ( 1st , 2nd and 4th Buddha)
- Guru Rinpoche caves in and around the Kathmandu Vally and Pharping.
- Nagarjuna Place, Marpha place , Milarepa place , Tilopa and Naropa Cave.
- Swoyambhu Stupa, Boudha Stupa and Mahakala Temple.
- Chitawan National Park.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Half day rest and preparation and Sightseeing to Swoyambhu Stupa , Kathmandu Durbar Square , Mahakala Temple, Bazra Yogini Temple / Dorje Phamo and White Tara place
Day 03: Drive to Chitawan National Park through the Trishuli River and over night in Resort.
Day 04: Explore wild life and jungle activity and cultural program
Day 05: Drive to Lumbini and over night at Hotel.
Day 06: Visit Birth place of Shakya Muni Buddha, meditation and visit holy sites of Buddha.
Day 07: Drive to Kapila Bastu , the home town and maternal place and the Historical sites related to Buddha’s Life, Tilaura Kot, Kudhan , Gotihawa, Niglihawa , Sagarhawa , Arura Kot ,(The holy and historical sites all bearing significance to the life , enlighten and death of Buddha. ( 1st ,2nd and 4th Buddha)
Day 08: Flight to Kathmandu from Bairahawa Airport, in Swoyambhu Sherpa Home.
Day 09: Drive to Pharping visit Guru Rinpoche Cave, Dolma Rangjyin (Natural appeared Green tara monastery) , Bazra yogini and Manjushree cave and visit Marpha place and Tilopa and Naropa cave in PashipatiNath Temple (PashupatiNath is one of the holiest place in the world for Hindu followers and visit Boudha Stupa .
Day 10: Pilgrimage to Nagarjuna hill and offering the prayer flags and visit also Guru
Rinpoche Cave .
Day 11: Free day for shopping and self program and end of the organized tour.
Cost included :
- Accomodation in standard Hotels and resorts.
- All overland luxury Transportation according to the itinerary
- Tour guide and supporting staff
- All necessary travel document
- Meal on full board basis, Breakfast Lunch and Dinner, Tea coffee.
- Entrance fees
- Airport Transfer
- Domestic flight from Bairahawa to Kathmandu.
Cost Not Included:
- Personal Insurance
- International Flight and visa
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bills
Our Fixed Departure
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Status||Book here|
|19 Feb 2018||1st March 2018||Available|