LANGTANG VALLEY TREKKING
Langtang Valley is the nearest Himalayan Region from Kathmandu valley, few hours drive from Kathmandu will take you to the beautiful Langtang region. Despite being very close to Kathmandu, the Langtang Region is as wild as any Tibetan highlands with idyllic rural landscape. Hence, Langtang valley is one of the most popular trekking route for those wishing a short trek from Kathmandu into the Himalayas influenced by Tibetan lifestyle. Moreover, accompanying with the varieties of rhododendrons, bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls and snow-capped Himalayas it makes the trek one of the most diverse treks nearby Kathmandu.
The 10 Days Langtang Valley Trek starts with a day’s bus ride from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. We begin the walk from Syabrubesi. We head upward to Lama Hotel and Langtang village until we arrive at the famous Kianjing Gompa. After exploring the region, we trek the same route to Syabrubesi from where we drive back to Kathmandu.
Discover the Tibetan culture and Tibetan mountain views with amazing glaciers and monasteries. Visit typical Tamang villages and their traditional cultures, but also the Langtang national park and its wild life, rhododendron forests, nice tea houses and homely hospitality and observe sunset and sunrise views in mountain. Relax through peaceful forest walk and views of unlimited green valleys from Singgomba and taste the delicious local Yak cheese.
Above cost include:
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in three star hotel.
- Experience guide for tour and trekking.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or Trekking Permit whatever needed.
- Full insurance for major staff during the trekking.
- Full board meals on trekking Breakfast Lunch & Dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- All Domestic flight tickets and airport tax.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- Assistance guide and porters.
- Trekking Map
Cost does not include:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All hard drinks
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Personal expenses like hot shower
- Battery charge
- Personal equipment
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make plan to visit Nepal, please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. One more, while you start your trekking / travel, you would better to leave at hotel your city clothes and any kind of things what every you don’t need then you should back after your trekking and travel. Please let’s see more what about necessaries to travel.
Trekking boots / shoes
Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
Socks , normally 4 / 5 spare
Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
Waterproof and windproof jackets
T – shirt preferably quick dry
Gloves 2 pair
Day pack / rucksack
Sleeping bag ( If you have )
Torch light with rechargeable batteries
Personal medicine or first aid
Towel 2 piece
Lib guard (balm)
Water bottle or camel bag
Money belt + padlocks
Passport + visa copy xxx
Passport size of photos
Insurance policy copy
Please write in email for more details information ………………
Our Fixed Departure
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Status||Book here|