EVEREST BASE CAMP TREKKING
The trips to Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar is once in a lifetime adventure of great challenge and achievement with thrill of being so close next to the tallest mountain on the planet. The scenery is simply breathtaking with parades of glistening peaks, stunning glaciers around, ancient and ornate monasteries and not to forget the fascinating Sherpa culture and tradition.
Everest Trekking is reasonably popular, pictures, typical Sherpa villages, great variety of cultures and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries. The flora and fauna are other ornaments of the Sagarmatha National Park. The story of the yeti is still a mystery in the world from the Khumbu region.
Day 1: Arrival kathmandu
Day 2: Fly to Lukla (2800m). Trek to Ghat (2530m). walk approx 2 hours
Day 3: Trek to Monjo (2850m). Walk approx 4-5 hours
Day 4: t o Namche (3440m). Walk approx 4- 5 hours
Day 5: Rest day Namche bazaar and hike to Everest View
Day 7: Trek to Tengboche.(3000) walk approx 6-7 hours
Day 8: Trek to Dingboche (4360m), walk approx. 6-7 hours
Day 9: Rest Day in Dingboche, acclimatise
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche (4930m). Walk approx 6 hours
Day 11: Trek to Gorakshey(5288m) & base camp (5360m). Walk approx 7-8 hours
Day 12: Early morning 4:30 o’clock hike to Kalapattar (5545m) for sunrise over Mt.Everest and back to Pherije.
Day 13: Pherije.to Namche 7-8 hours.
Day 14: Namche to Lukla 7-8 hour
Day 15: Flight to Kathmandu
Above cost include:
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in three star hotel.
- Experience guide for tour and trekking.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or Trekking Permit whatever needed.
- Full insurance for major staff during the trekking.
- Full board meals on trekking Breakfast Lunch & Dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- All Domestic flight tickets and airport tax
- Assistance guide and porters.
- Trekking Map
Cost does not include:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All hard drinks
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Personal expenses like hot shower
- Battery charge
- Personal equipment
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make plan to visit Nepal, please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. One more, while you start your trekking / travel, you would better to leave at hotel your city clothes and any kind of things what every you don’t need then you should back after your trekking and travel. Please let’s see more what about necessaries to travel.
Trekking boots / shoes
Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
Socks , normally 4 / 5 spare
Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
Waterproof and windproof jackets
T – shirt preferably quick dry
Gloves 2 pair
Day pack / rucksack
Sleeping bag ( If you have )
Torch light with rechargeable batteries
Personal medicine or first aid
Towel 2 piece
Lib guard (balm)
Our Fixed Departure
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Status||Book here|
|5 October 2018||15 October 2018||Available|